Learn how to analyze your QuickBooks file & begin to design your own ‘fix-it’ plan in less than an hour!
With 30+ years’ accounting experience working with clients, Certified Advanced QuickBooks & Enterprise ProAdvisor Diane Gilson has developed a system to help you examine the health of your QuickBooks data file.
If you suspect that something isn’t quite right with your QuickBooks accounting system don’t neglect your suspicions! Continuing to pour energy into a poorly-designed structure, or piling new data on top of other bad data simply breeds bigger, “meaner” problems. Find out what’s wrong so you can fix it! $37
Analyze Your QuickBooks File
& Design Your Own “Fix-It” Plan using 35 Checkpoints
Approximately 58 minutes:
- Introduction to the 35-Point Checklist
- Has your file lost its integrity?
- What you can learn from the Product Information screen
- File preferences – 4 checkpoints
- Balance sheet – 5 checkpoints
- Income statement – 4 checkpoints
- Job cost – 1 checkpoint
- Chart of accounts – 2 checkpoints
- Item list – 4 checkpoints
- Estimates – 1 checkpoint
- Budgets – 1 checkpoint
- Customer: Job list – 3 checkpoints
- Payroll items – 1 checkpoint
- Other assessments or feedback – 4 checkpoints
- Recommendations – creating your plan