Let BuildYourNumbers.com explain why you should use QuickBooks compatible inventory software to integrate and streamline your systems.
Do you have an inventory? If so, how do you keep track of that inventory? Whether you’re already using inventory accounting software or keeping track of your inventory through lists, spreadsheets, or year-end adjustments, I’m about to show you how to make your life easier by leaps and bounds.
My secret: QuickBooks inventory software.
How Can QuickBooks Inventory Software Improve My Life?
QuickBooks is an integrated accounting system that provides all of the necessary elements for small businesses to keep track of their finances from beginning to end, including inventory software.
In other words, QuickBooks can do a lot of the work that you once did (or currently do) yourself.
If you’re using a different inventory program, Intuit Enterprise Solutions or QuickBooks inventory software will:
- Save you time – No longer will you have to transfer numbers by hand from your inventory program back to your profit/loss program.
- Save you money – No longer will you have to pay for the use of multiple software programs.
If you’re not using any inventory program yet, starting with Enterprise QuickBooks inventory software will:
- Save you time and headache – You won’t ever have to struggle with juggling multiple accounting programs if you simply start off with a streamlined process.
- Help you maximize your profits with minimal time commitment – Through the integrated program, QuickBooks will keep track of your inventory to maximize your profits and minimize your loss without more of a time commitment from you other than initial data entry.
Whether you’re already using inventory software or you’ve never heard of it, QuickBooks (or Enterprise) will free your time so that you can focus your energy on growing your business. And you can rest assured that your accounting is in good hands. In all my years of setting up accounting systems, QuickBooks continues to amaze me with its ‘abilities’: capability, scalability, and flexibility.
Would I Have To Conform My Business to QuickBooks?
No. In fact, you get to structure QuickBooks so that it conforms to your business. The program is highly customizable, allowing for maximum flexibility. With QuickBooks inventory software, you can tailor your inventory item list to meet the unique needs of your business. For example, you can:
- Create a ‘hierarchy’ of inventory items using titles and subtitles
- See detailed reports and subtotals based upon the structure that you establish
- Create ‘groups’ of inventory items (ideal for selling packages or kits)
- Establish assemblies and sub-assemblies (BOM’s or Bills of Material)
- Add labor costs to an inventory ‘group’ or assembly
- Integrate 3rd-party bar-code systems
- Build custom fields to track a variety of additional information (e.g., color, bin, model, etc.)
How Can I Get Started?
If you’re ready to start saving money and time by streamlining your accounting processes with QuickBooks’ integrated inventory software, BuildYourNumbers.com can get you started. We offer one-to-one coaching and training and training subscriptions designed specifically for small-business owners like you. We can teach you, your bookkeeper, or accounting staff, specifically how to use Enterprise or QuickBooks’ inventory feature – or how to use QuickBooks in its entirety to benefit your business. If you’re ready to learn more, sign up for one of our courses. If you have any questions, please contact us today, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. We’re here to help your business succeed!