Company Owners, Bookkeepers, & Accountants!
Do You Ever Wonder?
- Why you can’t get job-cost reports that tell you how your projects are doing?
- Why your company financial reports don’t make much sense?
- If you could be more profitable?
- If your QuickBooks accounting system could do more than it’s currently doing for you?
Would You Like to Be Able To?
- Get job-cost reports that tell you how your projects are doing?
- Receive company financial reports that make sense?
- Learn how you can be more profitable?
- Use more of the management features built into QuickBooks?
Our QuickBooks Accounting System “Needs Assessment“
….Service will diagnose the source of these problems and identify:
- Structural changes needed – so you will be able to instantly see reports that let you track and monitor exactly what’s going on with each of your projects.
- How company reports can be designed to provide more useful information, so you can see how to get better control over your bottom line.
- Which accounting support tools and QuickBooks features can yield management info far beyond what you may have thought was possible.
What You Get:
- Service: The “Needs Assessment” file analysis service. Send us a copy of your file and we do the review.
- Business Advisory Service: A personal appointment to cover your “Needs Assessment” Results.
- Profit-Booster Calculations: Based on info you provide, we compute your hidden potential for increased profits.
- Service: Preparation of your QuickBooks Job-Costing Roadmap
(Prioritized and customized to meet your specific requirements).
- Business Advisory Service: A personal appointment to review our findings and your Roadmap.
For further information about this customized service package,
please call us at 734-544-7620 (9-5 Eastern, M-F)
NOTES: When you choose this package, we will:
- Set your two business advisory appointments. (We use a secure computer-to-computer service to provide an online visual and audio connection.)
- Coordinate the transfer of your QuickBooks file using a secure file-transfer service.
Meet the Creator of the “Needs Assessment“
Diane Gilson – QuickBooks Advanced Certified ProAdvisor
In addition to being an award winning Accountant and QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor, Diane Gilson has taught, coached, and advised thousands of QuickBooks users in the construction industry.
In this program, Diane combines her 30+ years of accounting experience (including 15 years as a CPA) with her passion for job costing. Helping company owners, accountants and bookkeepers drive more profits through job-costing and better financial management has been the heart and soul of her business for more than 20 years.
What others have to say about the “Needs Assessment”…
“Diane Gilson is one of the most professional and competent QuickBooks and financial management experts I have ever worked with. Her “Needs Assessment” is brilliant! It gives a company a great opportunity to get a big picture view of the key elements that could be impeding their profitability and back-office processes. In addition, she provides a great analysis of the causes of those challenges, and how to overcome them.
As a financial management professional of over thirty years, I have worked with hundreds of accounting and software professionals, and would highly encourage anyone wanting to get better reporting, and information from their accounting data to work with Diane.”
Vicki Suiter – CEO: Suiter Financial Systems