Company Owners, Bookkeepers, & Accountants!
Do You Ever Wonder?
- Why you can’t get job-cost reports that tell you how your projects are doing?
- Why your company financial reports don’t make much sense?
- If you could be more profitable?
- If your QuickBooks accounting system could do more than it’s currently doing for you?
Would You Like to Be Able To?
- Get job-cost reports that tell you how your projects are doing?
- Receive company financial reports that make sense?
- Learn how you can be more profitable?
- Use more of the management features built into QuickBooks?
Our QuickBooks Accounting System “Comprehensive Check-Up & Action Plan™”
….Service will diagnose the source of these problems and identify:
- Structural changes needed – so you will be able to instantly see reports that let you track and monitor exactly what’s going on with each of your projects.
- How company reports can be designed to provide more useful information, so you can see how to get better control over your bottom line.
- Which accounting support tools and QuickBooks features can yield management info far beyond what you may have thought was possible.
What You Get:
- Interview: An in-depth telephone interview.
- Service: The “Comprehensive QuickBooks Check Up” file analysis service
(depending on your business, up to 170+ checkpoints).
- Business Advisory Service: A personal appointment to cover your Check-Up Results.
- Check-Up Results Report: Includes both an Executive Summary & Detailed Findings.
- Service: Preparation of your Action Plan
(Prioritized and customized to meet your specific requirements).
- Business Advisory Service: A personal appointment to review your prioritized, customized Action Plan.
- Action Plan Report: Includes “Findings”, “Recommendations”, and “Paybacks”.
For further information about this customized service package,
please call us at 734-544-7620 (9-5 Eastern, M-F)
NOTES: When you choose this package, we will:
- Set a time for your personal telephone interview.
- Set your two business advisory appointments. (We use a secure computer-to-computer service to provide an online visual and audio connection.)
- Coordinate the transfer of your QuickBooks file using a secure file-transfer service.
Meet the Creator of the “Comprehensive Check-Up™ & Action Plan™”
Diane Gilson – QuickBooks Advanced Certified ProAdvisor
In addition to being an award winning Accountant and QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor, Diane Gilson has taught, coached, and advised thousands of QuickBooks users in the construction industry.
In this program, Diane combines her 30+ years of accounting experience (including 15 years as a CPA) with her passion for job costing. Helping company owners, accountants and bookkeepers drive more profits through job-costing and better financial management has been the heart and soul of her business for more than 20 years.
What others have to say about the “Comprehensive Check Up & Action Plan™”…
“Diane Gilson is one of the most professional and competent QuickBooks and financial management experts I have ever worked with. Her “Comprehensive QuickBooks Accounting System Check-Up” is brilliant! It gives a company a great opportunity to get a big picture view of the key elements that could be impeding their profitability and back-office processes. In addition, she provides a great analysis of the causes of those challenges, and how to overcome them.
As a financial management professional of over thirty years, I have worked with hundreds of accounting and software professionals, and would highly encourage anyone wanting to get better reporting, and information from their accounting data to work with Diane.”
Vicki Suiter – CEO: Suiter Financial Systems
“As a long time user of QuickBooks we, as a company, have always looked for ways to optimize and validate our use of this tool. We have found the “Comprehensive Check Up” service provided by Info Accounting to be a real value for us. The format and the content of the findings were well documented and provided recommendations for improvement in our overall use of Quick Books.
It’s clear that Info Plus Accounting and its staff are experts in QuickBooks and also provide valuable accounting and business process experience and knowledge that are important in using this application.”