Screenshots from the Sample Worksheet: Percentage of Completion Analyzer™
(screenshots below move from left to right side of sheet)
Overview of the Percentage of Completion Analyzer™
- Up to 1000 jobs in a single sheet.
- Simply enter information in pale yellow cells
- Color coding and color groupings makes it easy to see exactly which section of the sheet you are using or viewing.
- Print entire report or segments as desired
- Save each month’s file as a permanent record to support and document entries made.
Original Estimates, Change Orders, known overages, and other revisions to Estimates:
Percentage of Completion calculations and forecast:
All amounts and %’s are displayed by job and in total:
- These columns show the computed original estimated gross profit as well as revised estimated gross profit
- When you enter actual life-to-date job costs, the % of of life-to-date job costs are calculated
- When you enter actual life-to-date job income, the required income dollar adjustment is computed and displayed
- This field reveals the total amount that company income will increase or decrease as a result of the Percentage of Completion adjustment
- These columns show the amount and % of each job’s life-to-date gross profit after the adjustment. (Note: This is a great way to double-check results after you make your entries).
- This is where you see the remaining forecast for gross income and gross profit