To Receive Your File From Us
We are sending important Info Plus Accounting information to you in a file. For security reasons, we are sending it as an attachment that you can access using our secure file sharing utility, Citrix ShareFile.
For your convenience, the following steps describe how you can securely access and download the file:
- Click the “Download Attachments” button at the bottom of your Info Plus Accounting email.
- A browser panel will be displayed requesting information that will allow you to download the file to your computer.
- After filling in the required information in the browser, click Continue.
- This will display an online, read-only version of your file in the browser window.
- Click the Download button and save the file locally on your computer.
To Send Your File To Us
You are sending important information to Info Plus Accounting. For security reasons, we ask you to send your files to us using our secure file sharing utility, Citrix ShareFile.
The following steps describe how to securely upload files that are not QuickBooks files. (Instructions for transferring your QuickBooks file are located in a separate location on this page.)
- Click this link which will display a new browser tab. When prompted, fill in the information that allows you to upload your files.
- After filling in the required information, click Continue.
- Your browser will display a Citrix ShareFile “file transfer” page.
- Select the files you want to transfer to Info Plus Accounting by either clicking the “Browse files” link or by dragging and dropping a file from your computer onto the browser page.
- Once you have selected the files you want to send to us, click the blue Upload button at the bottom left of the Citrix ShareFile browser page.
- When the upload finishes, an “Uploaded” message will be displayed.
To Send Your QuickBooks File To Us
To transfer a copy of your QuickBooks file (or other requested files) to us, please click on this secure link.
This link allows you to upload your file(s) to a secure location. We are then notified, and can download the copy to our server.
If you are transferring a QuickBooks file, you can choose to upload either the regular working file, a backup file, or you may wish to create a portable company file. Here are instructions for each of these options:
- To send a copy of your working file, you will need to note the location of your current working file on your computer, close out of QuickBooks, and then select that file for the upload (the file extension will be .QBW – if you see more than one, choose the latest, largest file with a QBW extension).
- To send a copy of your current backup file, switch to Single User Mode, then go to File/Save Copy or Backup/Local backup, and then choose where you would like the backup saved so you can access it for the upload (the file extension will be .QBB).
- To send a portable company file, switch to Single User Mode, then go to File/Save Copy or Backup/Portable company file and then you will choose where to save the portable company file (be sure to remember the location – the file extension will be .QBM).
If you have not previously provided your password, please call or email to let Diane know your ‘Admin’ password.